2.15.2013

none of ur business HA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i had a meeting wiz dude near my house by US air force base in fussa yesterday.my fuckin' fabric styling brand is getting come true. cool cool.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my new brand name is juss my name it's ” KyoKo Kuwabara”. the style like 80's. that brand name style was sweep over the whole of japan that time was. ex) yoji yamamoto, issei miyake, mituhiro matsuda, takeo kikuchi etcetc. my important is exactly put my favorite script on the brand tag. thiss much difficult.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
紹介してもらった彼。私が写真をフリックフリックしていると。彼が ”僕の叉いとこは写真家で森山大道に師事していたんです。大道は弟子を取らないのに。結構頑張っているんですよ”って。凄いね。写真見たけどネイティブアメリカンの写真とか撮っていてカッコ良かった。my homie hooked him up to me. i was flickflick then like he said ”my 2nd cousin is phtographer who cousin is apprenticed to daido moriyama. daido doesn't take apprenticed” it's great and i checked her photo of native americans thats damn cool. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my brand tag image is from Ralph Lauren. hehehe. cuz mr Ralph Lauren is fuckin' cool. i do love mr Ralph forever. 


今年になってこゝろのアップダウンが激しかったこの私のために協力してくれているみなさんに感謝です。こゝろから感謝します。just became new year then my heart is hardly up down a lot but alotta my homies help me out and cooperate me. i appreciate.
whole bunch love to my homies. thanks. 


2 comments:

  1. confeccion is great, good pics, where did u take em? check out my blog :3 http://princeofeight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dropped comment!
    those pics from some bagel shop near my house in tokyo japan

    holla

    ReplyDelete